Back Again

It was my intention to finish the reviews, blog, tweet and generally get up to date whilst visiting my family in Salisbury. What would have been helpful, indeed vital, was packing my laptop's power cable. So after two hours or so, lappytoppy was dead.

*sigh*

I am even further behind than before, now. At least I had a nice relaxing time...almost all the time. A late-night-early-hours-of-the-morning trip to A&E with Daughter The Second was necessary, but knocked everyone sleep out of kilter. A very cute doctor though - DTS was impressed.

Still, I have today and tomorrow before I face working for my living again. Reviews will be written, tweets twittered, notes blogged, and housework done. I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, in among all that I'll get a chance to work on my book and relax. Ha!

Eternal optimism - alive, well, and living in my house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment